8.10.2008

Guess who is potty trained???

This guy!!!

And it was so easy too! I think the key is to just wait until they are ready and then they pretty much do it on their own. At least that is how it worked out for us. For a while there we thought Dylan would be in diapers forever but he sure proved us wrong. He is doing so awesome, even at night. We are very proud of him!

{for the record, I did not dress my kid like this. He did it all on his own. As you can see, his boots are on the wrong feet. He is too silly}

5 comments:

The Mortimer's said...

This is one awesome spongebob underwear fire fighter! Dyl is so silly!

The Elmers said...

OH my gosh, I love it! The boots are the best part! What a stud!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HA HA I LOVE IT! Such a cutie!

Yeah I agree with you on lettig them do it when THEY are ready. Even if it is really inconveniant. Ya know? but HEY! Worked for me! I never EVER had an accident. :)

Becca said...

Nice work, Dylan!
That's what worked for Davis, too. I can relate to the feelings of thinking they will be in diapers FOREVER!! Bob and I were joking that Gabbie would figure it out before Davis. We are so mean.
Congrats!! The life with only 1 in diapers is sweet. =)
Good to see you yesterday! =)

Angela Draper said...

Way to go Dylan! And I absolutely love the outfit!