6.30.2008

Dylan's First Primary Talk


Last Sunday Dylan gave his first talk in primary and he did fantastic! His teacher Sister Cookson told me that whenever another child would go up to give a talk Dylan would always ask when it was going to be his turn and he finally got it! He was so excited to be able to stand up in front of all the kids and talk in the microphone, it was all he could talk about all week! He would say, "I am giving a talk on Holy Temples and Jesus Christ!"(too cute). Dave helped him with his talk...It was a little long for such a little guy but he did great! He wasn't the least bit nervous (just the thought of having to get up in front of a group of people and speak makes my stomach turn). We are just so proud of him and the little man he is becoming.

8 comments:

The Elmers said...

Awwww! He is so handsome! What a cute little church outfit, luv the tie!!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

It was Very VERY good :) Good Job Dylan!!!

The Mortimer's said...

I wish I was there! Dyl Pickles is the most handsome & awesome little man!

Angela Draper said...

So handsome! I wish I could have seen him give it. I bet he did a wonderful job!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Ahhh...I can't wait for the boys to be in Primary! That is so cool! I love that he was so excited about giving his talk-that's awesome! He is soooo adorable!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh these pics look sooooo good on here! They were seriously so much fun...and EASY!!!! I loved it! Gorgeous kiddos!!!! luv ya!

Jen said...

So, this is random and I just happened upon your blog. I am Jason Nartker's older sister Jenni and Kara and I used to be best friends back in the day. Does she have a blog at all? I would love to see what she is up to. You guys have the most beautiful kids by the way =). Congrats!!!

THE HAGES said...

OK, Lets really go this Tuesday! I just left Katie a message that we could do Costa Vida and then the movie. Let me know! It was really good to see you guys today!