3.19.2008

Happy Anniversary

So Dave and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We were so lucky to get my sister Courtney to watch Dylan and Emma for us while we had a night on the town! Well sort of;) We started our night at the Melting Pot! This is one of my most favorite restaurants! I love the atmosphere and just being able to take your time and really enjoy the amazing food! We splurged with the Big Night Out, a four-course fondue dinner for two that consists of your cheese fondue, a salad, your choice of entree and cooking style, and then most of all my absolute favorite...DESSERT! And I must say the dessert was phenomenal! We chose the Bananas Foster Chocolate Fondue (Silky, white chocolate swirled with bananas, brown sugar and a dash of Cinnamon, flambeed table side). I highly recommend everyone try it! Ahh...My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
We had a great time being able to enjoy one another without having to discipline and wrestle kids (Our children don't tend to do well in restaurant settings, especially little Miss Emma!). It was a wonderful way to celebrate our 4 years of marriage! Honestly it doesn't feel like it has been that long and I am guessing that is probably a good thing!


So here is to 4 years of marriage and many, many more to come!!!





5 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is so awesome! You guys are so cute!! You deserve to go out for your 4 year :) And how yummy!! :) I still have not been to the Melting Pot. I will someday though!

Happy 4 years! and COngrats! That is really exciting!!

Angela Draper said...

Congrats on 4 wonderful years! It's great to see that you two are still so much in love. And I'm happy to hear you found a fun way to celebrate.

THE HAGES said...

CONGRATS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. AND TOTALLY JEALOUS ABOUT MELTING POT. I LOVE THAT PLACE. WE MISS YOU GUYS. WE TOTALLY NEED TO GET TOGETHER! HEIDI

Unknown said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! I've never been to the Melting Pot, but it sounds yummy! I'm glad you two were able to get away together.

The Elmers said...

MMMMMMM...Melting Pot! I'm craving that RIGHT NOW! (how was that bodies revealed??)