3.12.2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

So I have been tagged and with our 4 year anniversary right around the corner, I found this little questionnaire appropriate! So here it goes! Enjoy!

What is your husbands full name?
David Lane Fear Jr.

How long have you been married?
For 4 years on March 19th!

Who eats more sweets?
Most definitely me! I can eat candy and cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner! Thanks to my mommy;)

Who said I love you first?
Ooh...Honestly I can't remember that far back! Having two crazy children has destroyed my memory!

How old is he?
26 going on 13! J/K I love you!!!

Who is taller?
He is, but not by much!

Who is smarter?
I am going to swallow my pride on this one and have to say he is! He is really into history and airplanes, and the history of airplanes!

Who can sing better?
Hmm...neither!!!

Who does the laundry?
I wash it and he folds it and puts it away! I know, I know, I am one lucky lady!!!

Who pays the bills?
He pays the bills. He is scared I will go crazy at the mall and we will lose the house and all I will have to say is "Well, at least we look nice!". I admit it, I am not good with managing money!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Looking from the foot of the bed, I do.

Who mows the lawn?
You know our grass is special! It doesn't grow! Seriously, Dave has probably mowed it 5 times in the 2 years we have lived here and it is still short!

Who drives?
When we are together he usually does. And that's probably because we have this little rule that whoever drives has control over the radio!

Who is more stubborn?
Ahh...Probably me! I can't take no for an answer! But I am learning, thanks to Dr. Laura!

Who kissed who first?
He kissed me!

Who asked who out?
I am pretty sure he asked me out! I have never been the type of girl who could ask a guy out! Way too shy!

Who is more sensitive?
Oh that would be me! But I have seen Dave tear up during Extreme Home Makeover!

Who has more siblings?
I do! 4 wonderful sisters and an awesome brother! They are my bestfriends!

Who wears the pants?
We both do?? Lol!!




Well thats us! I hope you all liked it!!!

6 comments:

Dave Fear said...

So?! Those extreme home makeovers can be very touching!
Very nice.

Angela Draper said...

You guys are so cute! Happy early anniversary!

The Elmers said...

You guys are so funny! I totally spaced your anniversary....so what are we doing this year haha! jk ;) Look out wiggles here we come! (and J is still totally sick, today was another "UUGGGGG DAY" I could seriously make a movie out of my life right now!) How are you guys feeling??

the straz fam said...

Thanks for the message! I love your page and your kids are super cute. Maybe we can get together with you guys and the Hages sometime and catch up on everything!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Awww...these are so much fun! And yeah for anniversarys! We just celebrated our 4 year at the end of December! This was way cute, and I love the pic of you too! Hope you are doing well! Ttyl!

Love Always,
Kris

Laura said...

You're so funny! I didn't see any freaking out in the mall whatsoever! I hear you with the tantrums though, Carter has started giving me a run for my money lately and I'm sure there's plenty more of that to come in the future! That's too bad that you're not in my ward anymore, it would be nice to get to know you guys better. Maybe we can all do dinner or something sometime. I'm going to add you to my blog list, ok?