2.03.2009

Our little terrorist

Lately I wish I could do this to this little one...

That's right my friends...put her behind bars, or maybe a large puppy kennel would work too!

Emma has just mastered opening doors and finds it necessary to destroy everything in sight. I feel as though I need to follow her around all day if I want my house to stay somewhat in order. Please let this just be a phase that will hopefully come to an end soon! For now I will be purchasing those child proof door handle covers and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it just might bring me some sanity.

But...

At least she is so darn cute! How could I possibly stay mad at this sweet face! I just love my little terrorist...as her daddy likes to call her.

7 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

That is so funny- well not really for you, but I can just picture you running around the house making sure she doesn't destroy everything! Those covers that you put on the door knobs work miracles, and I have them all over our house- that is how I keep my sanity, so hopefully it will help you keep yours too! I hope you guys are doing well, and it was so fun seeing you at Kammy's birthday party! Talk to you soon!

(And oh ya, we call Oliver "Stitch" because he seems to destroy everything in sight too!) :)

Love Always,
Kris

the straz fam said...

Good luck with the door handles...unfortunately Jackson figured out how to work them after a while! Hopefully Emma won't be quite as determined!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh, she is way too cute! I love her! Jameson is one lucky little guy ;) And I can't believe that there are kids who can figure those out! I still struggle...haha! Good Luck Megan, you'll have to put a net over the top of her crib too lol!

Angela Draper said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Good luck keeping up with your little girl :)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

ha ha that is funny :) its hard to be mad at her cute little face HA HA :) I hope that I will never have to use those little door handle safetly things.... serious. it took me a while to figure out how to open a door with that on. worst day of my life. HA HA love ya!!!!

Megan said...

So I went and picked up a bunch of the door handle covers and life is good...at least for a little while! She is determined to figure them out so we will just have to wait see how long they will last!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Katie gave me your email, so I just sent you our address! I wanted to let you know in case it went into your junk mail! Here is my email:

krissybear32@hotmail.com