12.21.2008

Happy 4th Birthday Dylan!


You are such a handsome little guy and you bring so much joy and laughter into our home. You are an awesome big brother and your little sister thinks the world of you! You always know how to put a smile on our faces and this is what makes you so special. We all love you very much and hope you had the best birthday ever!

Here are a few pics from Dyl's party at Bounce U

Show me your best silly face

Dylan's signature picture smile

Dyl and a few of his cousins

We love you Dylan!!!

5 comments:

..Kris Naven.. said...

Happy Birthday Dylan!!! I can't believe he is already 4!!! He is so adorable! Glad you guys had so much fun!!!

The Elmers said...

Ok, how come I swear I was just on your blog and I didn't see an update....yet this says from 12-21....wow, I am a slacker ;) Happy Birthday Dylan (er...two weeks ago ;) Love you guys tons!!!

The Mortimer's said...

I can't believe little Dyl is four. Where has the time gone? Dylan you have grown to be the most handsome and awesome little boy. Just thinking of you makes me smile. I love you so much!!!

Angela Draper said...

Happy Birthday Dylan! What a handsome guy you are! Wish we could have been there for the party. It looks like it was a blast.

Unknown said...

Megan,
Hey girly your family pic is soo good! I just love how adorable your fam is and I miss seeing you guys.
We need to plan a play date when the weather warms up and we can go to the park.

Luv, Stephy