4.09.2008

Emma's 1st Birthday!!!

Our little Emma Belle turned 1 this last Saturday!


We celebrated this momentous occasion at Whitney Park with family and friends! Everyone had a blast and Emma loved the swings!


She loved being the center of attention and having everyone sing to her (I am pretty sure she gets this quality from her daddy)! And she found my cake to be quite yummy! Woo hoo! The giant cupcake turned out to be a success!



Posted by Picasa

Then it was time to open gifts. With Mommy's help of course! It was so much fun to watch her little face light up every time we opened a new gift!



By the end of the day our sweet Emma was all worn out! It turned out to be the perfect 1st birthday for our perfect little girl!


7 comments:

Angela Draper said...

Happy Birthday little Emma! I meant to call, but things got crazy. It looks like the party was so much fun. Everyone was talking about your cute Muffin cake and I love it! Emma is as adorable as ever. Happy Birthday!

The Elmers said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!! Megan! What the heck!....How is she already ONE!?? I'm serious, it seems like just yesterday when you called me and said you were prego.
Ok, I won't get all sentimental but seriously I cannot believe it. She is so so so beautiful!! Dylan is going to be fighting those boys off his baby sister!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!! LUV us

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is so fun!! AND THE CUPCAKE CAKE IS SO CUTE!!! Seriously! Love that! Good job!!

Happy Birthday Emma!

..Kris Naven.. said...

These pics are sooo sweet, and that cake looks so awesome! Good job! Happy Birhtday Emma!

Jeri Call said...

Wow, I was so excited to get your comment. How are you guys doing? I didn't even know that you guys had another one. She is a doll!!! Isn't it so fun to have a boy and a girl? So are you guys still living in rocklin? are you still in Rocklin 5th ward? I am so glad you found us!

Tiffani said...

Emma is beautiful and I am glad that she had a happy day. I am so impressed with your cupcake cake, it turned out so good, what a cute idea!

Orange Peanut said...

Okay - you do not know me (I happened upon your blog through the Metcalf's and onto the Metcalf's from the Mill's). I noticed the name Fear and immediately needed to check it out. My name is Megan and my maiden name is Fear! Weird huh! I knew that there were some Fear's up in Sacramento, but wow you're even members (I converted when I was 17). Well I hope you don't mind if I check back from time to time! Feel free to check out my blog! http://kanzlerthoughts.blogspot.com/