2.06.2008

TEN months already!!!

Our little Emma Belle is ten months as of yesterday! Wow, where does the time go! This little girl has been such a blessing to our family! She is so sweet and all smiles! She has been on the go for a while now and is just about to take her first steps! She is quite a handful and loves to explore! She is also known as the "baby climber". Dylan gave her this name when she started to climb the stairs in our house at about eight months! It is pretty amazing at how fast this little girl can get up those stairs! We try not to encourage it but her brother does the opposite! He thinks it so funny watching her go up. I just am so scared she will come tumbling down! Well happy ten months Emma Belle! Only two more till the big one year!!!

8 comments:

Allison & Charlie said...

YEAH Blogspot. Did you check out my page too? Your page is so cute! Your family is so beautful. I love those Fears.

Unknown said...

Sammy and I enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures. You've done a nice job!

Unknown said...

Hi Megan,
this is really great and we like this a lot. I guess we'll have to break down and do one of these too. How about I make you dinner and you show me how to do this???
-Dad Fear & Kathy

The Elmers said...

I'm so excited that you finally gave in and got a blog!! I can't believe she's almost one, that is just insane!! What a doll!

..Kris Naven.. said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited that you got a blog! I looked at my comment, and I was like, "Oh my goodness yeah!" So I'm going to add you to our friend list! I can't believe how big Emma is now! She is so adorable! And Dylan is getting sooo big too! Hope all is well with you! Take care!

Love Always,
Kris

Lowe Down said...

Your family is so adorable! im so glad you are in our ward! i couldn't believe how small the ward is, and how many old people are in the ward! its so sad that all of our friends are in the other ward! i hope we can get to know eachother a little more!

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

Wow! She is so cute!

It will be fun getting to know you guys! Since we are in the same ward now.. HA HA :)

We should all go out and do something.

Cathi said...

What a doll, she can't be 10 months already! I remember when you just had her! So glad you're blogging now. We'll miss you on Sundays, though. :(