2.06.2008

Snow Cabin Fun!

A couple of weeks ago we got the chance to take the kids to the snow for the very first time! We stayed in a cabin in Tahoe with my family and we had so much fun! It was so nice to get away on a vacation where we could actually relax and just enjoy one another. The kids loved the snow and Me, Dave, and my sister Courtney got to do some snowboarding! This was my first time snowboarding so one time down the mountian was good enough for me! I was so surprised when they said that when were going to have to go down more than ONCE! But I gave in and went for one more run! I didn't think it was going to be so hard, but it was a lot of fun and I am sure others got a kick out of watching me literally eat snow several times!


Dylan was so excited to finally get to see the snow! The whole drive there he couldn't stop talking about what he was going to do in the snow from making snowmen to having snowball fights with Daddy and Papa! He is my little snow bunny. He played outside from the time he woke up until it started getting dark! And little Emma liked it at first until I had asked Dave to sit Dylan next to her so I could take a picture. Then she didn't want anymore of it! She is pretty smart and knows what her big brother is capable of! All in all it was a great trip and we can't wait to do it again soon!



1 comment:

The Mortimer's said...

Look at my little snow bunnies! That trip was so much fun! I love your blog and don't worry it will get easier.