7.15.2009

3..2..1..Blast Off!!!

Photobucket

The kids and I were at Michael's looking for scrapbook paper to make father's day cards out of and Dylan came across these "super awesome rockets" his words exactly! Dylan insisted that we get them for Daddy for father's day...so I gave in and bought them. Dave loved his father's day gift and Dylan and Emma liked it even better! The kids love to count down and watch the rockets take off. Dave on the other hand likes to chase after them and try to catch them before they hit the ground. It is all quite entertaining to watch, we have even got the rest of my family hooked!

3 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

FUN!! Love the pics too!
Sounds like something Austin would do....

Angela Draper said...

How fun! I remember one of David's favorite things around the 4th of July was to get the rockets with the little parachute inside. This is kind of the same thing, but you can use it over again. And love the picture of Dylan hugging Emma. Too cute!

The Elmers said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize you had a new post ;) I love your kids, I love that pic of them hugging!!! Those rockets look fun, lets do that with all the kiddos sometime.